Internship Sales and Marketing, Shanghai
|Date||9 May 2013|
RDF is a product design and development and trading company, with its headquarters in Shanghai – China, owned by European top management.
RDF serves major retailers in the most important retail markets around the world. The business model is based on developing and supplying trendy consumer electronics to these retailers (or to distributors to the retail chain).
RDF develops products that stand out in terms of industrial design, packaging & merchandising, as well as product functionality, and at a high quality with an affordable price level. In summary, RDF aims at A-brand quality with B-to-C brand pricing.
The product categories that are now generating the most revenues are:
- High-end kitchen appliances
- Vacuum cleaners
Departments involved / functions:
- Marketing (Website & social media)
- Sales: assisting Sales managers in entering targeted markets in 2012: Spain & Italy -‐ Economics (updating existing general terms & conditions, etc.)
We are looking for a highly self motivated and creative student who can work well independently and is target focused, with excellent English spoken & written skills (French is a plus)
Minimum running time is 4 months
- The website from RDF needs revamping to generate more traffic. Looking for a student who is interested in working in website-‐marketing and hard copy marketing as well as other social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, to create RDF groups & pages.
- Create monthly newsletters to customers informing about the industry developments, new products, etc.
- Help with proofreading documents such as articles to be published online, product manuals, packaging, newsletters, etc.
- Sales: assist the Sales Managers in consolidating information about targeted markets
- Economics: updating existing documents such as the general terms & conditions, advising on improvements to take better advantage of export to European markets, etc.